MedCubes Value-Added Distributor is a company with business models focused on:
- Selling MedCubes solutions products to other companies that resell products to end users
- Offering related services in the areas of fulfilment, technical support, professional services, financing, sales and marketing
As a Value-Added Distributor (VAD), you may distribute MedCubes software solutions or MedCubes RemoteCase Equipment – or both.
As a MedCubes VAD, your company gains access to a strong set of benefits designed to help you drive revenue growth, strengthen your market presence and your base of resellers, application providers and consultants. You´ll achieve significant ROI on your relationship with all MedCubes solutions within you territory!
- Technical & Commercial Localization Support
- Reseller & Application Partner Recruitment Support
- Reseller & Application Partner Ramp-up - Training and Certification
- Customisable Marketing Materials
- MedCubes Account Manager Support
- Distributor Communications and Webinars
- Early Product Access & Early Roadmap information
Criteria and Requirements
VADs must accept the terms and conditions defined in their Value-Added Distributor Agreement. This agreement in conjunction with this program guide, define key business model criteria of companies participating in the Value-Added Distributor community.
- To avoid channel conflicts, a VAD must not be a Reseller at the same time
- Co-investment into localization
- Demo Equipment Management
- Partner Management & Forecasting
- Joint Marketing Planning & Execution